Looking for domestic routes in South American countries?
Famous for its Latin jazz and salsa, as well as its tobacco and rum industry, Cuba features colonial architecture, beautiful beaches
Top things to do in Cuba
- Visit Cuba's white-sand beaches and bask in the sun beside turquoise waters. Vacation with your friends and family at one of Varadero's exclusive resorts or plan a romantic getaway at one of Cayo Coco's secluded beaches.
- See the crystal stalactites at Cuevas de Bellamar. Known for its unique fossils and interesting geological formations, this is Cuba's oldest attraction.
- Spend a day exploring Cuba's revolutionary history at Santa Clara's museums and monuments. Afterward, drive to Parque Nacional Ciénaga de Zapata and join a bird-watching tour.
- Swim with the dolphins while you snorkel at one of Cuba's coral barrier reefs. You can bring your own scuba gear and discover Cuba's one-of-a-kind dive sites and exceptional marine ecosystems.
- Experience Cuban dance and music at the cabaret; even join a conga line or learn how to salsa dance.
Cuba's climate ranges from temperate to sub-tropical. If you travel from June to July, get ready for very hot weather as the temperature can go up to 32˚C. To avoid the heat, visit between December and April. To get around the island, rent a car for added convenience. There are also air-conditioned coaches, which run between cities across the island and frequently stop at roadside restaurants and local shops.