Famous for its Latin jazz and salsa, as well as its tobacco and rum industry, Cuba features colonial architecture, beautiful beaches
Top things to do in Cuba
- Visit Cuba's white-sand beaches and bask in the sun beside turquoise waters. Vacation with your friends and family at one of Varadero's exclusive resorts or plan a romantic getaway at one of Cayo Coco's secluded beaches.
- See the crystal stalactites at Cuevas de Bellamar. Known for its unique fossils and interesting geological formations, this is Cuba's oldest attraction.
- Spend a day exploring Cuba's revolutionary history at Santa Clara's museums and monuments. Afterward, drive to Parque Nacional Ciénaga de Zapata and join a bird-watching tour.
- Swim with the dolphins while you snorkel at one of Cuba's coral barrier reefs. You can bring your own scuba gear and discover Cuba's one-of-a-kind dive sites and exceptional marine ecosystems.
- Experience Cuban dance and music at the cabaret; even join a conga line or learn how to salsa dance.
Cuba's climate ranges from temperate to sub-tropical. If you travel from June to July, get ready for very hot weather as the temperature can go up to 32˚C. To avoid the heat, visit between December and April. To get around the island, rent a car for added convenience. There are also air-conditioned coaches, which run between cities across the island and frequently stop at roadside restaurants and local shops.
No Search Results
*Some restrictions may apply. Round-trip fares per adult, include applicable taxes and fees. Please review our baggage policies, and optional services.
Some flights could be operated by: LATAM Airlines Brazil, LATAM Airlines Colombia, LATAM Airlines Peru, LATAM Airlines Argentina or American Airlines.