On the island of Aruba lies the capital of Oranjestad. Travelers will delight in Oranjestad's Caribbean beauty and perpetual sunshine. Book your flight to Oranjestad with LATAM today and relax in an ergonomic seat while we fly you to your Caribbean vacation.
What to do in Oranjestad
Tour Fort Zoutman and its historical museum and discover Aruba’s history. Visit the courtyard kitchen and see how meals were prepared when Aruba was first settled. Then visit Willem III Tower, which once served double duty as a lighthouse and a clock tower. Afterward, grab your swimsuit and hit the beach. Start with Druif Beach. Here you’ll enjoy the calm waters and wonderful swimming. Venture to Eagle Beach and grab your snorkel in case you see a sea turtle. They nest here. Afterward, head to the east side of the island and go kite surfing. There’s also excellent fishing off the coast. If you prefer your fish on the land, visit the fish market by the wharf. The Oranjestad marketplace also has a continuous stream of locally made arts and goods.
When to travel to Oranjestad
Oranjestad has tropical warm weather consistently throughout the year, with an average temperature of 25-32° C (77-90° F). It is easier to avoid crowds by flying to Oranjestad in March through November.
- Salta - Oranjestad, Aruba
- Santiago - Oranjestad, Aruba
- Rosario - Oranjestad, Aruba
- Cali - Oranjestad, Aruba
- Cordoba - Oranjestad, Aruba
- Medellin - Oranjestad, Aruba
- Bogota - Oranjestad, Aruba
- Cartagena - Oranjestad, Aruba
- Pereira - Oranjestad, Aruba
- Buenos Aires - Oranjestad, Aruba
- Bucaramanga - Oranjestad, Aruba
- Barranquilla - Oranjestad, Aruba
- Mendoza - Oranjestad, Aruba