Both a resort and a city, Punta del Este rests right off the coast and enjoys its own port. Situated in the south-eastern region of Uruguay, it is primarily a tourist destination, and LATAM offers comfortable and affordable flights right to its nearby airport.
Experience a luxury coastal city
While the area is busy all year round, the summer is the best time for tourists to visit the coastal city. Tourists are amazed by the modern architecture in the region, including the Fingers of Punta del Este, a statue of a giant hand. The Punta del Este Lighthouse is an amazing place to check out, with its views over the port, and lucky tourists can also catch a glimpse of sea lions resting on Isla de Lobos.
Exploring outside Punta del Este
If you want to experience regions outside the city, you can access ferries to Buenos Aires and Montevideo. And the nearby airport makes it easy to travel from your LATAM flight to your luxury hotel. Book your flights to Punta del Este with Latin America’s favorite airline and take advantage of huge savings.
- Sao Paulo - Punta del Este
- Vitória da Conquista - Punta del Este
- Viracopos - Punta del Este
- Três Lagoas - Punta del Este
- Uberlandia - Punta del Este
- Santarém - Punta del Este
- Salvador - Punta del Este
- Ribeirão Preto - Punta del Este
- Rio de Janeiro - Punta del Este
- São José dos Campos - Punta del Este
- Imperatriz - Punta del Este
- Ilhéus - Punta del Este