Miami (MIA) To San Andres Island (ADZ)
Some flights could be operated by: LATAM Airlines Brazil, LATAM Airlines Colombia, LATAM Airlines Peru, LATAM Airlines Argentina or American Airlines.
Vacationing in San Andrés is a can’t-miss experience. This peaceful island is located in the Caribbean Sea and features numerous holiday resorts and hotels, along with white sandy beaches that make it the perfect place to visit. Fly to San Andrés with LATAM and get a head start on your relaxation.
Relax on Colombia’s Paradise Island
San Andrés has an awful lot to offer. Its history goes back to the 16th century, and today it offers tourist attractions like the native town La Loma, as well as North End, which is the center of government, hotels and commercial activity. The Cliff is a natural formation near the airport, and Cocoplum Bay is one of the most popular beaches for visitors and locals alike. There are even stunning coral reefs to see and enjoy.
Experience San Andrés
Cruise ships regularly visit the island, but you can also access San Andrés through the airport. Boat services are available to travel around the island, as well as bus services that cross the island and help you get around. Until then, it’s time to book your flight from San Andrés with LATAM.
- Bogota - San Andres Island
- Cali - San Andres Island
- Cartagena - San Andres Island
- Santiago - San Andres Island
- Medellin - San Andres Island
- Lima - San Andres Island
- Buenos Aires - San Andres Island
- Montevideo - San Andres Island
- Rosario - San Andres Island
- Cordoba - San Andres Island
- Asunción - San Andres Island
- San Miguel de Tucumán - San Andres Island
- Zurich - San Andres Island
- Tampa - San Andres Island
- From San Andres Island