San Miguel de Tucuman, as it is formally known, is the birthplace of Argentina. The country’s fifth largest city is full of gusto, with a booming nightlife, and many sights to see. Fly to Tucuman with LATAM and discover the airline’s attentive service, friendly staff, and its exclusive, on-demand entertainment.
Things to do in Tucuman
Rappelling, paragliding, and hang-gliding from the slopes of Mount San Javier await the more adventurous visitors to Tucuman. The national parks nearby also provide ample opportunities for hiking and discovering nature. For others, the archaeological and historic parts of the city offer cathedrals, museums, and glorious flower gardens. The people of Tucuman take pride in the nickname of their city – El Jardin de la Republica, or Garden of the Republic.
Book your flight to Tucuman today on LATAM, the first airline in South America to use innovative Wi-Fi technology. Hotels in this city are plentiful and offer a price for every budget. After your LATAM flight, travel to your hotel on one of the many free shuttles that are available at the airport, or book a rental car to enjoy a more independent visit.
- Santiago - San Miguel de Tucumán
- Lima - San Miguel de Tucumán
- Vitória da Conquista - San Miguel de Tucumán
- Viracopos - San Miguel de Tucumán
- Uberlandia - San Miguel de Tucumán
- Tel Aviv - San Miguel de Tucumán
- Teresina - San Miguel de Tucumán
- Iguazú - San Miguel de Tucumán
- Barcelona - San Miguel de Tucumán
- From San Miguel de Tucumán