Use of electronic devices
For your safety and also to progress alongside technology, we restrict the use of electronic equipment on board.
During taxi, take-off and landing, you cannot use any electronic devices. After take-off, the crew will inform you when you may use the electronic equipment that is permitted. Devices with wireless connectivity can only be used if this function is deactivated.
After take-off, the crew will inform you when you may use the following electronic devices:
- Personal music and video players (MP3, MP4, CD, DVD, iPod), with headphones only.
- Laptop computers with wireless connectivity deactivated.
- Electronic handheld games consoles without remote control (Nintendo DS, PSP, etc.).
- Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs) with wireless connectivity deactivated.
- iPhone, Blackberry, smartphones and/or any cell phone that has the option to deactivate wireless connectivity. On some cell phones, this option is called “flight safe”, “flight mode”, “safe mode” or “airplane mode”, and this must be activated throughout the whole flight. We remind you that making calls and/or sending text messages is prohibited.
- There are plug sockets on our Boeing 767 and 787 fleet, Airbus 350, and in the Premium Economy cabin of our Airbus 319, 320, 321 fleet.
- For your convenience on business trips, we have a universal connection to charge your laptop, iPod, DVD player, handheld games console, etc.
- The following are compatible: EURO, SCHUKO, SWISS 3 pins, ITALIAN 3 pins, BRITISH 3 pins, US standard, 2 or 3 pins, AUSTRALIA 2 or 3 pins.
Devices not permitted
It is prohibited to use the following devices during the entire flight:
- Remote control toys.
- Cell phones that do not have the option to deactivate wireless connection. We remind you that making calls and/or sending text messages is prohibited.
- Any electronic device that has data transmission capabilities (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, mobile internet, etc.) and which cannot be deactivated.
- Electronic cigarettes (“e-cigarettes”), regardless of the brand, model or specification.