You have a wide range of options to access an Elite category with LATAM Fidelidade. Choose the way that is most convenient for you and enjoy all our benefits.
To make it easier for you to recognize the points that are valid for changing your category, we're now calling them Elite points. This way, your points for moving up or maintaining your Elite category membership will be distinguished from your Multiplus points earned from flights traveled or purchases made from stores associated with the Multiplus network.
To calculate your Elite points earned from each trip, you will need to multiply the distance traveled by the percentage for the selected fare.
Each fare has a different value, both for national and international segments, in addition to different advantages when you plan your trip.
The minimum number of points and segments needed to qualify for an Elite category haven't changed.
Review percentages corresponding to the fares:
Review the options to process an upgrade in each Elite category:
* Valid for Premium Economy and Premium Business segments on LATAM Airlines flights of more than 1.000 miles.
- To renew member categories in 2017, 2016 current qualifying rules apply. Modifications implemented after January 1, 2017 affect category renewal in 2018.
- For flights purchased before January 1, 2017, you must consider the earning percentages valid at the time of purchase. Review them here.
- All modifications to qualifying rules are valid for LATAM Fidelidade customers residing in Australia.
- The minimum number of points and segments needed to quality for an Elite category haven't changed.