To our valued loyalty members: we want to assure you that all of your frequent flyer benefits and LATAM Pass Miles will remain intact and you can use them just as you have in the past. We look forward to seeing you on board when you are ready to fly again.
Turn your LATAM flights into miles and make your dreams come true
Discover the places you've always wanted to visit, earning miles every time you fly with a fare that qualifies.
Do you know how many miles you earn when flying with LATAM?
The number of miles you get is determined by the multiplier of your member category and the amount you spent on the ticket, excluding taxes, charges and additional services.
Laura is a Gold member and she purchased a ticket for US$ 900.
Terms and Conditions
- You can only earn LATAM Pass Miles with Basic, Light, Plus and Top rates. Promo fare tickets do not allow miles earning for international flights or domestic ones within Brazil.
- To calculate the LATAM Pass Miles you've earned with flights marketed by LATAM Airlines, we only consider the ticket price. Boarding fees, taxes or any additional expenses such as excess baggage, Favorite Seat, tour packages and travel insurance are not considered for this new condition.
- For tickets purchased in a currency other than the dollar, the exchange rate we will use is the IATA Exchange Rate, which is updated every day from Monday to Friday. The exchange rate of reference is available online.
- The maximum amount of miles you can earn is 60,000 LATAM Pass Miles per segment.
- Remember to enter your LATAM Pass member number when making your purchase. That way, your LATAM Pass Miles will be added to your account within a maximum of 7 days after the flight. If you still don't see the miles in your account, you can request them here.
- Flights with associated airlines, Alaska Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Lufthansa and Swiss Airlines, allow you to earn miles like Other Airlines, even whern they are marketed by Latam Airlines. This benefit is not available on flights from South America to North America or from South America to Africa.
- On flights marketed by LATAM and operated by Jetstar Airways and Korean Air, LATAM Pass Miles and Qualifying points will be earned according to the same rules as LATAM flights.
- On flights marketed by LATAM and operated by Air China, Air Italy, Air Tahiti Nui, China Eastern, Interjet, Passaredo, South African Airways, Vueling and Westjet, no LATAM Pass Miles or Qualifying points will be earned.
- This information applies to members of the program residing in Australia.