Turn your LATAM flights into miles, and use them for something really enjoyable
On qualifying flights, collect miles on your account on each trip you take.
Do you know how many you collect when flying with LATAM?
The number of miles you get is determined by the multiplier of your member category and the amount you spent on the ticket, excluding taxes, charges and additional services.
Terms and Conditions
- To calculate the LATAM Pass Miles you've earned with flights marketed by LATAM Airlines, we only consider the ticket price. Boarding fees, taxes or any additional expenses such as excess baggage, Favorite Seat, tour packages and travel insurance are not considered for this new condition.
- For tickets purchased in a currency other than the dollar, the exchange rate we will use is the IATA Exchange Rate, which is updated every day from Monday to Friday. The exchange rate of reference is available online.
- The maximum amount of miles you can earn is 200,000 LATAM Pass Miles per fare (100,000 LATAM Pass Miles per segment).
- Remember to enter your LATAM Pass member number when making your purchase. That way, your LATAM Pass Miles will be added to your account within a maximum of 7 days after the flight. If you still don't see the miles in your account, you can request them here.
- This information applies to members of the program residing in Australia.
If you purchased your ticket before April 21, 2017
On domestic flights, the LATAM Pass Miles you’ve earned are calculated based on the distance flown (in miles), multiplied by the percentage corresponding to your fare.
*Does not include Easter Island.
- You will always earn a minimum base distance of: 800 miles in Chile, Argentina, Peru and Colombia; 600 miles in Ecuador, on each leg of your trip.
- For flights departing from or arriving in Brazil only, earning is for each dollar (USD) spent on the ticket.
- These percentages are valid for LATAM Airlines tickets purchased up to and including April 21, 2017.
On international flights, the LATAM Pass Miles you’ve earned are calculated based on the distance flown (in miles), multiplied by the percentage corresponding to your fare.
*Includes Easter Island.
Bear in mind that:
- If you are going to make connections during your flight, each segment is considered separately for earning miles.
- The miles earning percentages are valid only for program members residing in Australia.
- These percentages are valid for LATAM Airlines fares purchased until April 21, 2017.