Transfer good times! Transfer your LATAM Pass Miles to whoever you want, to redeem them for fares to any of our more than 1000 destinations or use them with our partners.
To transfer miles you must:
General miles transfer conditions
- Miles may only be transferred between LATAM Pass members.
- In order to make the transfer you will need one of our credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Discover or Diner's Club) to be activated and be able to make purchases abroad.
- The service fee for the transfer will be charged in dollars and will appear under the description "LATAM Pass Transfer miles" on your credit card account statement.
- The transferred miles will appear in the recipient's account 24 hours after the transfer is made.
- Read the terms and conditions.
* You are leaving our website. The products and services offered hereafter are the exclusive responsibility of the parties offering them, without transferring any responsibility whatsoever to LATAM Airlines or any of its affiliates for these products or the subsequent attention that they may require.