The oneworld® alliance prides itself on the quality of our member airlines – both in terms of their customer service and their corporate standing. oneworld enables its member airlines to offer services beyond what any individual carrier can provide by itself or one-on-one with another partner.
- Extensive global network, serving more than 1.000 destinations in more than 150 countries.
- Smoother transfers for passengers travelling across the global networks of the oneworld carriers.
- Greater support, with employees of each airline equipped to assist and care for customers travelling with any of the oneworld airlines.
- Greater value, with an unrivalled range of highly flexible, attractively priced tickets making it easier for you to reach more places whatever your budget.
- Quick, easy access to the flight schedules of all oneworld airlines using a variety of downloadable tools.
Visit oneworld.com to discover the full range of oneworld benefits.
oneworld Benefits by Tier Status
Although the oneworld alliance does not offer its own frequent flyer programme, if you are a member of a frequent flyer programme of any oneworld airline, your rewards and privileges are extended throughout the oneworld alliance.
As a LATAM Pass member you will also earn tier status whenever you take any oneworld flight - that is a flight which is both marketed and operated by a oneworld airline (the 2-letter designator of a oneworld carrier must appear on your ticket).
Because oneworld's airlines all have different names for the top membership tiers in their frequent flyer programmes, the alliance has created a tier of names, based on gemstones, that are common across all oneworld airlines:
- Emerald denotes the top tier in any programme.
- Sapphire denotes the second tier.
- Ruby denotes the third tier.
To help staff easily recognise top-tier members and identify the benefits to which they are entitled, top tier membership cards issued by all oneworld airlines carry a oneworld gemstone symbol in the appropriate colour.
Enjoy oneworld Benefits with your Own Airline's Frequent Flyer Programme
See how your own programme's tier status equates to oneworld status, and the benefits that you will receive.
Find out the privileges to which your tier status entitles you.
(*) Preferred and pre-reserved seating offered in line with the individual policy of the oneworld member airline operating the flight.
First or Business Class check-in desks and lounges are not available at all airports.
Lounge access is available on the day of departure when the next onward flight is marketed and operated by a oneworld airline. At peak periods, access to some lounges may be restricted because of capacity constraints. Access may not apply at a limited number of lounges operated by third parties.
Access is not available to American Airlines’ AAdvantage members travelling on wholly North American itineraries (within the USA, Canada, Mexico (except Mexico City), Bermuda, Bahamas and the Caribbean) or to Qantas Frequent Flyer Gold members at Domestic Qantas Business Class lounges.
- Sapphire: one additional checked bag (where the piece concept applies) where the ticketed cabin allowance is 0 or 1 piece or (b) an additional 15kgs (where the weight concept applies) over and above the ticketed economy cabin allowance.
- Emerald: one additional checked bag (where the piece concept applies) or (b) an additional 20kgs (where the weight concept applies) over and above the ticketed cabin allowance.
(**) These benefits will not be available at Guarulhos International Airport (Sao Paulo).
(***) Benefit applies to Emerald and Sapphire tier customers, but is not available on flights operated by British Airways.
Providing some 600 Lounges Across the Globe
The oneworld® alliance airlines provide almost 600 airport departure lounges across the globe. If you are an Emerald or Sapphire level top-tier member Comodoro or Premium Silver, you will have access to any of these lounges before departure, no matter which oneworld airline you are flying.
At many lounges, you can enjoy refreshments, telephones and computer facilities. At some locations, there are showers, a wider range of business services and meeting facilities. Access is subject to lounge capacity.