Our VIP Lounges offer maximum comfort for your business trip or vacation. Located in the world's top airports, you can rest, relax or work there while you wait for your plane to board.
We currently have five lounges of our own and have hired others. All are designed to provide you with the best and most complete travel experience.
Review the location of the VIP lounges, their schedules and other information below:
LATAM VIP Lounges - International routes
Third Party VIP Lounges - International routes
(*) The John F. Kennedy (JFK) airport, Los Angeles International (LAX) airport and Kingsford Smith International Airport (SYD) have the following VIP lounges:
F/Class: for passengers with the oneworld Emerald category.
B/Class: for passengers flying in business class and with the Sapphire oneworld category.
General rules for access
Customers who are boarding or connecting to international trips have the right to access VIP lounges:
• Passengers traveling in first class, on flights with any of the airlines that are members of the oneworld Alliance. Passengers can bring a companion with them at no additional cost.
• Passengers that have oneworld Alliance cards equivalent to the categories Sapphire and Emerald. Passengers can bring a companion with them at no additional cost.
• Passengers traveling in business class on flights belonging to any oneworld Alliance partner airlines. Cannot bring a companion with them.
Rules for entering the LATAM VIP lounges
• LATAM Pass or LATAM Fidelidade program members with the Black Signature category can access the LATAM VIP Lounges with their immediately family (spouse, parents and children) plus one travel companion, when they travel with LATAM Airlines or any of the oneworld alliance partner airlines. oneworld VIP Lounges can be accessed by the ticket holder plus one travel companion.
• The members of the Platinum and Black category can access the lounge with a companion if they are traveling with LATAM or on another airline belonging to the oneworld Alliance.
• LATAM passengers traveling in Business or Premium Economy categories
•Santander World Member customers can access only the LATAM VIP lounge at the Santiago (SCL) airport.
•There's no limit to the number of companions when the companion is a baby under 2 years of age. Companions older than 2 years of age follow the aforementioned conditions.
•Service animals are allowed when traveling with people with special needs.
If you do not meet the requirements to access the VIP lounges, review our prices and enjoy this experience on the day of your trip.