Protect your passwords and personal information!
Under the LATAM Fidelidade program, we use various procedures to guarantee the security of your data. This is why we would like to provide you with some useful tips to ensure you navigate the internet securely and that you protect your privacy while visiting our website. These are as follows:
- Create a safe password that is easy to remember and hard for other people to decipher.
- Never disclose your personal data or passwords to third parties. If you allow others to view your data, you facilitate any and all types of fraud and put your security at risk.
- Never type your password in emails or websites of unknown origin. Remember that your passwords for gaining access and for redeeming KMS are confidential. You should never provide these details to third parties or to any persons/entities that commercialize points. These companies do not have any business relationship with LATAM, and they are not authorized to carry out this type of practice.
- Do not include any personal information - such as your birthday, the name of a family member or your account number - as part of your passwords.
- Avoid series of numbers or letters, such as '123456' or 'qwerty'.
- Do not use the same password for different services, especially for bank accounts, etc.
- Be careful with any strangers in your vicinity. Do not change or recover your password in public places.
- Your password is personal and non-transferable.
- Change it periodically - every 4 months at the most.