Review all the useful information when you redeem, change or refund a ticket with LATAM Pass KMS, because the transaction may have an additional fee.
Fees for redeeming tickets
Service charges for redeeming LATAM Pass tickets at our Contact Center or sales offices are in addition to boarding fees and taxes and vary depending on the flight you've redeemed, according to the following table:
Fees for changes and refunds
Changes and refunds of your LATAM Pass tickets have additional charges depending on the advance notice and distance of your flight and must be made at one of our Contact Center.
When can I change or refund LATAM Pass tickets?
- When the ticket hasn't been used or hasn't expired yet.
- When the request is made before the departure time of the flight.
- When the LATAM Pass KMS for redeeming are still valid.
- In the case of changes, there is an additional fee for the any differences in the fare.
- A cabin Upgrade with kilometers refund must be requested before the flight date.
- A penalty will apply to refunds in cash, excepting Black Signature, Black, and Platinum members, or passengers who have exchanged an Upgrade using kilometers of a member from such categories.
- For commercial fare refunds, the regulation of the fare paid applies.
- Only valid exchanged kilometers will be reimbursed.
How do I get a refund?
• By calling our Contact Center and after the refund has been processed, valid kilometers will be returned to your LATAM Pass KMS account.