Remember that the way you earn LATAM Pass KMS will change starting April 22, 2017. See more details.
How to earn kilometers with LATAM Pass
Every time you fly on LATAM Airlines, oneworld and associated airlines, you will earn LATAM Pass KMS in your account.
Do you want to earn more? You can also earn kilometers by staying at hotels, renting cars and using your Credit Cards.
Every time you fly on LATAM Airlines, oneworld alliance airlines or associated airlines, you earn KMS.
Let us explain when you will start to earn:
When you fly, what you earn depends on:
- The type of flight, which depends on the destination you are traveling to and the type of fare you buy for your trip. To know how much you will earn, review the earning percentages at LATAM Airlines, oneworld or associated airlines. If you want to know the amount of KMS you would earn for each route, check the distances table.
- For your member category. When you are an Elite LATAM Pass member, you receive an additional KMS bonus.
Are you Gold category member? Get an additional 25% of KMS.
Are you a Platinum, Black or Black Signature? Get an additional 100% of KMS.
If you need help earning KMS, call our Contact Center. This service has a cost of 1,000 LATAM Pass KMS. Platinum, Black and Black Signature members are exempt from this fee.
LATAM Airlines domestic flights purchased since April 18, 2016:
* Does not apply Easter Island.
Keep in mind that:
- You will always earn a minimum base distance of: 800 KMS in Chile, Argentina, Peru and Colombia; 600 KMS in Ecuador, on each leg of your trip.
- Only for flights purchased from and to Brazil, the accumulation is for every dollar (USD) in the value of the ticket.
LATAM Airlines international flights purchased since April 18, 2016:
* Includes Easter Island
Keep in mind that:
- If you are going to make connections during your flight, each segment is considered separately for earning KMS.
- The percentages of accumulation of kilometers are valid only for Canada residents members of the program.