We work carefully to make sure that you get your baggage without any problems, but unexpected events can happen. In these situations, we make an effort so solve these problems as quickly as possible and to make sure you receive your baggage wherever you need it, free of charge.
Next is an explanation of what you should do if you have baggage problems when arriving to your final destination.
Remember that you have to present your claim with the last airline that transported your baggage. Know our liability limits for the air transportation of passengers and baggage.
For security reasons, we remind you that LATAM will never contact you (by phone or e-mail) to request your passwords or ask you to make any payment.
- Personal documents
- Valuable documents
- Medical records and documents
- Branded fountain pens or pens
- Expensive alcoholic drinks
- Household appliances
- Photographic equipment
- Medical equipment
- Cell phones and accessories (chargers, earphones)
- Data Storage Devices: MP3, USB sticks, External Hard drives
- Digital tablets
- Video games consoles
- Personal digital assistants and any other electronic equipment including software or components
- Radios or similar items.
- Any other item or property of similar value
Remember to bring any items of value such as documentation, cash, jewels as well as fragile items and electronics, with you on board. We cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of your belongings while transporting your baggage.
If you have any additional questions, contact our Contact Center.