Check-in online and in advance to confirm you are traveling with us and to get your boarding pass. We’ll provide you with all the information you need to prepare for your trip and board the airplane delay and worry free.
Check-in is available:
You can Check-in between 48 hours and 75 minutes prior to the departure of your flight.
Online Check-in takes less than 2 minutes. If you’re traveling abroad, Check-in may take longer because we have to ask you specific questions before you travel to your country of destination. That is why we recommend you have your passport and accommodation information on hand when checking in.
If you only have carry-on baggage and Check-in ahead of time, you can skip our counter line at the airport and go straight to your gate.
If you have to check baggage but Check-in ahead of time and save your boarding pass to your phone, you’ll still save yourself time at the airport. By not printing your boarding pass, you’ll also be saving the environment.
In any case, we recommend you Check-in online from the comfort of your home or mobile device. Confirm your trip, save yourself some time, and help the environment!
What is Check-in?
Check-in is when passengers confirm they’re going to travel on their flight. Passengers must Check-in within the allotted time frame, otherwise, they may have problems at the airport or may even miss their flight.
This is also when passengers get their boarding pass, which is important travel documentation that will be requested by security and when boarding the plane. We recommend passengers save this document to their phone and show it to authorities directly from there. Remember that the boarding pass is your post-flight certificate.
When can I Check-in?
If your flight is domestic, you can Check-in between 48 hours and 60 minutes before your flight departure time. If your flight is international, you can Check-in between 48 hours and 75 minutes before your flight departure time. It’s important that you comply with these time indications so you are prepared when arriving at the airport and to avoid delays and worries.
How can I Check-in?
1. If it’s between 48 hours and 75 minutes before your trip, log in with your booking code and last name. If you can’t find your code, you can recover it and log in again.
2. Fill out the form with your personal information and your travel document information. We may ask for additional information on some routes.
Information must be complete and true, otherwise, you could have problems when boarding the airplane or when entering the country of destination.
3. We’ll show you the terms and conditions of your trip. Read and accept them to complete the process.
4. Save your boarding pass to your cell phone. We’ll request it at the airport on the day of your flight.
5. Continue managing your trip. Don’t forget to add luggage and, if you’d like, change your seat.
Things to consider for routes to the United States
The information you enter must be valid, it is for official use by the immigration authorities. Pay attention when filling out the following fields:
• The passport number must be the same as the one you use to enter the U.S.
• Accommodation address: You must specify the street name and building number. The hotel name is not valid
Remember that you must arrive at the airport 3 hours before your flight due to an additional security check.
- You must arrive between 48 hours and 75 minutes before flight departure.
- Comply with the established online Check-in time periods to make sure you’re ready to go at the airport. You’ll save yourself precious time at the airport.
- Have your trip documentation handy before Checking-in online.
- If you’re traveling with infants, you’ll also need their documentation. After Check-in, we won’t be able to give you your boarding pass because we will assign you with a seat at the airport on the day of your flight.
- When you Check-in, fill out the form with complete and true information that matches the identity document you are going to travel with. If they information is not correct, you may not be allowed to board the airplane.
- Save your boarding pass to your cell phone and show it from there.
- No exceptions will be made at the airport counter or Contact Center. The information on our website is transverse.