Travel on domestic flights and earn Multiplus points!
Depending on your category you may, in addition to the points system of your fare, receive an additional bonus of Multiplus points*.
*Bonus offer valid until April 21, 2017.
Review the point rules for domestic flights:
On domestic flights, the Multiplus points you’ve earned are calculated based on the distance flown in miles, multiplied by the percentage corresponding to your fare.
If you are a Black Signature member and you purchase a ticket for a flight from Peru to Cusco (in Economy cabin, Control fare), your Multiplus points will be calculated as follows:
364 (distance in miles) x 100% (fare multiplier) = 364 Multiplus points + 364 Multiplus points (100% Black Signature bonus)
= 728 Multiplus points earned
Review the point rules for domestic flights within Brazil:
On flights within Brazil, the number of Multiplus points you’ll earn are calculated according to the price you paid for your ticket.
The LATAM Fidelidade program guarantees Black Signature, Black, Platinum and Gold members a minimum of 500 Multiplus points per leg.
If you are a Black Signature member and you purchase a ticket for a flight going from Sao Paulo to Rio de Janeiro, priced at USD$200 (outbound, Flex fare, economy cabin), your Multiplus points will be calculated as follows:
USD$200 (price) x 6 (fare multiplier) = 1.200 points + 1.200 points (100% Black Signature bonus)
= 2.400 puntos Multiplus points accumulated
* Your Multiplus points will be credited to your account within 7 business days after the date of your flight, and will be valid for 24 months.
The amount paid in taxes will not be considered for earning Multiplus points.
All tickets purchased as of April 30 at 00:01 hours, will be subject to the new points accumulation system.
Promotional fares are not valid for accumulating Multiplus points.
- Consult the LATAM Fidelidade Program rules.
- For codeshare flights, where the aircraft is operated by another airline, Multiplus points will only be valid if there is a loyalty program agreement with the partner company.
- It is not available on some routes for seats in the Business class cabin.
- Bonus points cannot be used to qualify for an Elite category.
- These numbers are valid for LATAM Fidelidade program members residing in New Zeland.
- Price tables are subject to changes without prior notice.
Compare the old percentages of points accumulation
For fares purchased up until April 30, 2016
For domestic flights, the points system may vary according to the conditions of the fare selected. For each of them, a percentage is applied to the minimum amount of points for domestic flights (1,000 points). See below:
Depending on your category, you can accumulate more Multiplus points: