Turn your LATAM flights into miles and make your dreams come true
Discover the places you've always wanted to visit, earning miles every time you fly with a fare that qualifies.
Do you know how many miles you earn when flying with LATAM?
The number of miles you get is determined by the multiplier of your member category and the amount you spent on the ticket, excluding taxes, charges and additional services.
Laura is a Gold member and she purchased a ticket for US$ 900.
Terms and Conditions
- To calculate the LATAM Pass Miles you've earned with flights marketed by LATAM Airlines, we only consider the ticket price. Boarding fees, taxes or any additional expenses such as excess baggage, Favorite Seat, tour packages and travel insurance are not considered for this new condition.
- For tickets purchased in a currency other than the dollar, the exchange rate we will use is the IATA Exchange Rate, which is updated every day from Monday to Friday. The exchange rate of reference is available online.
- The maximum amount of miles you can earn is 60,000 LATAM Pass Miles per segment.
- Remember to enter your LATAM Pass member number when making your purchase. That way, your LATAM Pass Miles will be added to your account within a maximum of 7 days after the flight. If you still don't see the miles in your account, you can request them here.
- Flights with partner airlines, Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines and Swiss Airlines, allow you to earn miles like Other Airlines, even whern they are marketed by Latam Airlines. This benefit is not available on flights from South America to North America or from South America to Africa.
- This information applies to members of the program residing in New Zealand.