Starting today, if you have a domestic flight within Chile, Argentina, Peru, Colombia or Ecuador and need to change your departure time, you can move up or postpone your flight, free of cost, with your LATAM Pass member category (Black Signature, Black and Platinum).
You can use this service whenever you travel within the country and if a flight before or after yours has seats available. Valid for same-day changes, with the same origin and destination, as long as you haven't already checked your baggage at our airport counter.
Insert your reservation code and last name in My Trips the day of your flight and see if you can use this new service:
At this time, this service does not include:
- Changing the origin or destination of your trip.
- Changes for reservations purchased at agencies.
- Moving up or postpone international routes.
- Moving up or postpone flights with connections.
- Moving up or postpone reservations with children or infants.
- Moving up or postpone flights with special conditions that require medical certification.
- Moving up or postpone flights with special services that require 24-hour confirmation, such as wheelchairs and guide dogs, among others.
Remember that if you have an international flight or need to change your ticket for another date, you can do that here.