We work carefully to make sure that you get your baggage without any problems, but unexpected events can happen. In these situations, we make an effort so solve these problems as quickly as possible and to make sure you receive your baggage wherever you need it, free of charge. In general, 96% of our cases are resolved in the first five days. Next is an explanation of what you should do if you have baggage problems when arriving to your final destination.
We apologize for not being able to deliver your baggage to your destination airport on time. We want to solve this problem as quickly as possible. Please follow these steps:
- Contact us before leaving the baggage claim area and file your claim with your identity document, boarding pass and baggage tag.
- Check the status of your baggage online by entering your name and claim number.
What happens after you file your claim?
Remember that you have to present your claim with the last airline that transported your baggage. Know our liability limits for the air transportation of passengers and baggage.
Damaged baggage or lost items
Was your baggage damaged or was an article from inside your bag misplaced?
- Contact us at the baggage claim area before leaving the airport and file a claim with your identity document, boarding pass and baggage tag.
- Did you already leave the airport? You have to go back and visit Baggage Services. To complete your claim, please contact us within the first 7 days after your flight arrival date and 3 days for domestic routes in Argentina.
Items left on board the airplane
Did you forget something on board the airplane or did you lose an item from your carry on baggage?
- Contact us at the baggage claim area before leaving the airport.
- Did you already leave the airport? You have to go back and visit Baggage Services or call our Contact Center.
Remember to bring any items of value such as documentation, cash, jewels as well as fragile items and electronics, with you on board. We cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage of your belongings while transporting your baggage.
- Personal documents
- Valuable documents
- Medical records and documents
- Branded fountain pens or pens
- Expensive alcoholic drinks
- Household appliances
- Photographic equipment
- Medical equipment
- Cell phones
- Data Storage Devices: MP3, USB sticks, External Hard drives
- Digital tablets
- Video games consoles
- Personal digital assistants and any other electronic equipment including software or components
- Radios or similar items.
- Any other item or property of similar value
If you have any additional questions, contact our Contact Center.