Discover the benefits associated with becoming a oneworld alliance frequent flyer, giving you access to more than 1,000 destinations in 160 countries.
Earn and redeem
When you travel on oneworld associated airlines as a LATAM Pass member, you’ll earn LATAM Pass Points, which you can redeem for tickets with our frequent flyer program.
You’ll also earn Qualifying Points, which help you qualify for our Elite categories.
- If you’re a Platinum/Sapphire member, your itinerary uses the piece system and the fare you purchased includes 0 or 1 bag, you can travel with one additional bag. If your itinerary uses the weight system, you can travel with an additional 15 kg to the weight allowance for your fare.
- If you’re a Black or Black Signature/Emerald member, you can add one additional bag to the fare you purchased (for itineraries using the piece system) or an additional 20 kg (for itineraries using the weight system).
In addition, you’ll get priority baggage handling at your destination(except on flights operated by British Airways).
VIP Lounge access
Airlines associated with oneworld have access to more than 650 VIP lounges around the world. In order to access the lounge, show your boarding pass and frequent flyer card.
- As an Emerald/ Black and Black Signature (equivalent to Emerald) member: You have access to first class, business class and frequent flyer VIP lounges.
- As a Platinum (equivalent to Sapphire) member: You have access to business class* and frequent flyer VIP lounges. *Does not include Qantas domestic business VIP lounges.
- If you’re traveling in first or business class/Premium Business or Premium Economy: You have access to the VIP lounge equivalent to the class, regardless of yourmember category.
- If you’re a Platinum, Black or Black Signature member, you can bring a companion with you to the VIP lounge, as long as they’re also traveling on an alliance airline.
- If you’re traveling in first or business class with a connection on the same day of travel or before 6 a.m. the next day, you can access the VIP lounge when traveling between an international long haul flight, and an international short haul or domestic flight (and vice-versa). Entry to the lounge is determined according to the international long haul flight you purchased.
In order to eliminate anything that may cause a delay to your trip, airlines belonging to the alliance work together prioritize various parts of your trip, including: Priority Check-in, fast track through security*, priority boarding, etc.
*Fast track through security may be restricted due to contracts with on-site security companies, which is why not all alliance airlines offer this benefit.
Review your member category and discover all the benefits you can access.