Fly in a premium cabin and take your experience to the next level
Use your Elite member coupons to fly in Premium Economy or Premium Business on all your international flights commercialized and operated by LATAM Airlines.
Check in 48 hours before your flight and request your Courtesy Cabin Upgrade immediately. Also, if you are one of the lucky ones, we will notify you directly at the airport or by e-mail 12 hours before your flight.
Your priority will depend on your Elite member category*, when you Check-in, and the availability of seats on your flight. Check your position on the Upgrade list.
What do I need to request a Courtesy Cabin Upgrade?
* Plus and Top fares apply for tickets bought starting from October 20, 2018. If you bought your ticket before this date, the Access, Control and Flex fares are the eligible ones.
Laura is a Platinum member and she has 6 Upgrade Cupons for herself and her companion. She purchased a direct Santiago - New York fare flight LA532 with an Economy - Top fare.
Travel in a premium cabin
Relax in seats that recline and become a flat bed. Enjoy the warmest onboard service and delight your taste buds with a gourmet menu conceived by renowned chefs and with wines selected by the most awarded sommelier in South America.
Enjoy on regional routes. In this exclusive cabin with personal service, you'll find all the space and comfort you need for your trip. We designed this class specifically in response to what passengers traveling on business value the most on short-haul flights: valuing their time and an excellent service.
Terms and Conditions
- The conditions for members also apply to their companions.
- Coupons are valid for one year. Renewal is every year on April 1 (the year starts on April 1 and ends on March 31).
- Coupons are not cumulative.
- Companions can use coupons available to Elite members as long as they travel with the owner of the coupons, irregardless of whether they are on another reservation and/or cabin or not, and as long as they comply with Upgrade request conditions.
- Passengers who have received confirmation of the UPG will have the same benefits as passengers traveling in the upper cabin: baggage allowance, access to VIP lounge, preferential boarding and Check-in, and Priority luggage.
- If you make your request between 12 and 2 hours before your flight, we won't be able to respect your priority and you will have to verify availability at the boarding gate at the airport.
- The Courtesy Upgrade confirmation is always subject to cabin availability and to possible airplane changes at the time of the trip.
- Your location on the list may change up to 45 minutes before your flight departure and will be confirmed at the boarding gate, subject to cabin availability.
- Tickets issued with a discount, children and infants are not eligible unless they are issued to a paid adult fare that meets the minimum family fare requirements for requesting an upgrade.
- The Courtesy Upgrade does not apply in the following cases: Courtesy tickets or other free ticket promotions, reduced fare tickets, companion tickets, charter flight tickets, tickets with a discount for travel agents or airline industry employees (except tickets with an EM benefit that satisfies the minimum fare requirements), infant tickets, tickets purchased for articles that occupy a seat, tickets with unpublished fares (including group fares) and tickets subject to special terms and conditions.
- The Cabin Upgrade benefit is subject to limited availability per flight, for requests through coupons, miles or bidding (via auction).
- If you have any problems, get in touch with our Contact Center.