IDENTIFICATION OF TREATMENT STEWARDS (hereinafter LATAM Airlines).
- LATAM AIRLINES GROUP SA AIRLINES, RUT 89862200-2 and address in Avda. Presidente Riesco 5711, floor, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile
- LATAM Airlines Brazil, CNPJ 02,012,862 / 0001-60 and registered in ua Verbo Divino nº 2001, andares: 3rd conj. 31 and 32, 4th conj. 41 and 42, 5th conj. 51 and 52, 6th conj. 61 and 62, 8 conj. 81 and 82, 10th conj. 101 and 102, 12 conj. 121 and 122, 13th conj. 131 and 132, 15th conj. 151, 16º conj. 161, 17th conj. 171 and 172, Espaço Empresarial United Condomínio Edifício Nações, bairro Chacara Santo Antônio, CEP 04719-002, São Paulo / SP - Brazil
- LATAM Airlines Colombia, 8300191898 RUT and address in Calle 100 # 7-33 Building Capital Tower Floor 17, Bogota, Colombia
- LATAM Airlines Argentina CUIT 30-70754232-9 and is located at Av. Costanera Rafael Obligado 1221, Building LATAM, Costa Salguero Complex (C1425GOB) Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- LATAM Airlines Peru, RUT 20100103657 and established in Av.Jose PARDO 513 LIMA18 FLOOR 2 MIRAFLORES - LIMA
- Aerolane Lineas Aereas del Ecuador SA, RUC 1791807154001y address Province: PICHINCHA Canton: QUITO Parish: Tababela Street: CONNECTOR Alpachaca Number: S / N Design: QUITO AIRPORT CENTER reference location: FRONT MARISCAL SUCRE AIRPORT
You can contact our DPO through the mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
OBLIGATION TO FACILITATE DATA.
The data requested in the forms on the Website are in general, mandatory (except in the required field otherwise specified).
Therefore, if they are not provided they may not be properly used although you can freely view the contents of the Website.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data provided through the website will be treated by LATAM Airlines in accordance with the following purposes:
- For maintenance, development, implementation and management of the contractual relationship and collection of the provision (buying and selling online flight company).
- Management of LATAM Airlines Pass.
- LATAM management of loyalty programme.
- Satisfaction analysis, audits and service improvement and fraud prevention fraud prevention.
- Complaint claims, or any other suggestion that we formulate our passengers through this website.
- Performing based on information provided by the Client and / or derived from the service by LATAM Airlines and shipping trade, for products and services related to the performance of this website communications services, which maybe personalised profiles personalized as reported in the General Conditions. You may object, at any time, to the processing of personal data for purposes related to marketing, exercising your rights in this regard.
- Selection process: Personal data and your CV you provide through mail or through the "Work with us", will be included in a file for the Company, in order to manage and process selection processes and recruitment. By sending your CV via this website, you expressly consent to the processing of personal data for the purpose indicated above.
Such treatments are carried out with full respect for the RGPD and only when strictly necessary for the service and / or the satisfaction of the legitimate interests of LATAM AIRLINES, provided that no other rights and freedoms prevail User.
HOW LONG LATAM AIRLINES USE DATA?
The data will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, unless the user requests LATAM Airlines or revokes their consent.
Generally the data is retained for the following periods:
- Documentation associated with the contract: 15 years from the end of the contract for legal relationships initiated prior to October 7, 2005 and 5 years from termination of the contract for legal relationships initiated between 7 October 2005 and 7 October 2015 and those initiated from October 7, 2015.
- Accounting and tax documentation: for accounting purposes 6 years since the accounting fiscal year (Notwithstanding the term of prescription identified, it should be noted that the Organic Law 7/2012 of 27 December, the Organic Law 10/1995 of 23 November, amending the Penal Code regarding transparency and control tax fraud and social security, recommends the conservation of such documentation). For tax purposes: 4 years from the end of the fiscal year.
- Contact details of potential customers: 1 year of data collection.
- Offers customized and specifically designed to achieve the procurement of certain products and / or services LATAM Airlines, or third parties, depending on if the user has consented or not, being in any case processed data whose age does not exceed one year
LATAM AIRLINES USE OF DATA
LATAM Airlines will address the following categories of user data:
- PURCHASE FOR FLIGHT SERVICE ONLINE:
- Identification data: name, surname, identity document (type, number and country of issuance), frequent flyer information (airline and number).
- Contact: email, telephone contact.
- Transaction data of goods and services.
- If required special assistance.
- Other: Passengers guarded policed.
- FOR SERVICE "POLICY CHANGES Passages" and "OPTION UPGRADE" (CHECK YOUR FLIGHT):
- Passenger identification data: first name.
- Data derived from the transaction service: reservation code.
- CHECK IN SERVICE, SEAT, LUGGAGE AND LATAM AIRLINES PASS (SECTION CHECK IN FLIGHT AND OTHER SERVICES):
- Identifying details: Passenger name and / or user, membership number Document identification number identification (DNI).
- Identification codes or passwords User: booking code and passenger name and / or user or member number and password.
- Data derived from the service transaction (Travel Voucher): No. Travel Voucher, country of issue, date and Compensation airport.
- Especially protected data: Special Needs (authorized by physicians LATAM AIRLINES certification (required data are available on the following link https: //www.LATAM Airlines.com/content/dam/LATAM AIRLINES / LATAM Airlines-brand -only / PDF / MEDIF_LATAM AIRLINES_ES.pdf,). for special menus, health data and / or religion.
- TO CONSULT YOUR FLIGHT INFORMATION:
- Identification data: surname of the passenger.
- Identification codes or passwords passenger: booking code.
- FOR BENEFIT MANAGEMENT OF FREQUENT FLYERS
- Identification data: name and surname (in case of forgotten membership number), identification document (type, country of issuance and number), sex, nationality.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth.
- Contact: email and password, address and contact information
- Keys or codes identifying the "frequent flyer" membership number.
- Data derived from the performance: required number of tickets, and if you forget the membership number, airline, flight number, city of origin and destination, fare class and cabin.
- FOR ASSISTANCE THROUGH THE HELP CENTRE
- Identification data: Full name, country of residence, identification document, document number, location, twitter address, user Facebook (if appropriate).
- Contact: email.
- Data personal characteristics: nationality.
- Health related data
- Data relating to the transaction service: data concerning the flight (airline, flight number, date and reservation code).
- Other information: data provided by the interested parties in the open fields of the forms provided on the Website or the accompanying documents.
- TO RECEIVE FINANCIAL INFORMATION:
- Contact: email.
- TO WORK WITH US:
- DATA Web browsing.
WHAT IS THE TREATMENT OF LEGITIMATE USER DATA?
The treatment of user data by LATAM Airlines is based on the consent is requested and can withdraw at any time. However, should withdraw consent, it will not affect the lawfulness of processing operations carried out previously.
Consents obtained for the purposes mentioned are independent so the user can revoke only one not affecting others.
To revoke such consent, the user may contact LATAM Airlines through the following channels:email@example.com
The retention of data for the indicated times, is based on the legal obligation of the controller.
The processing of your data for direct marketing, fraud prevention, transmission within the business group and data transmission to ensure network security, be based on the legitimate interest of treatment after perceptual weighting process and taking into account the rights and freedoms of users.
HOW USER DATA RECIPIENTS be shared?
User data may be communicated to:
- Airports, government authorities, Security Force agencies pursuant to the express request made to all airlines for reasons of control and safeguard public safety.
- Travel agents or other companies who make flight reservations with LATAM
- Credit card and debit cards companies.
In addition, data can be accessed by providers LATAM Airlines, Said access necessary for the proper fulfilment of legal obligations and / or of the purposes set out above. These providers will not treat your data for own purposes that have not previously been informed by LATAM Airlines.
The addressees referred to in this paragraph may be located inside or outside the European Economic Area, being in the latter case duly legitimated international data transfers.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
- Guarantees that are at least eighteen (18) years and that the data provided to LATAM Airlines is true, accurate, complete and current. For this purpose, the user responsible for the accuracy of all data provided and conveniently update the information provided in such a way that responds to the real situation.
- It ensures that it has informed third parties who provide their data, if so, of the aspects contained in this document. It also ensures that you have obtained their authorization to provide their data to LATAM Airlines for the specified purposes.
- He will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided through the Web Site and damages, direct or indirect, to cause it to LATA or third parties.
- Key Usage Policy and password: When using a user name and password is required to access a service contained in www.latam.com, the user agrees to keep it secret and use it diligently.
Each user has full responsibility for use and custody of their passwords, being responsible for the veracity of the personal data provided to LATAM Airlines and the completion of forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete data and must keep them updated at all times.
Our site is exempt from any liability arising from misuse or neglect of the user's compliance with the obligation of access.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS.
The user can send a letter to LATAM Airlines, to the address indicated in the heading of this policy, or via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a photocopy of your identity document to:
- Revoke granted consent.
- Get confirmation about whether LATAM Airlines are using personal data concerning the user or not.
- Access personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
- Request the deletion of data
- LATAM Airlines obtain the limitation of data processing when some conditions are met under the rules of data protection.
- Request details of the transfer of data provided by the user under use of the service.
- Contact the DPO of LATAM Airlines via the following address: email@example.com.
- Make a claim on the protection of personal data before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, where the person concerned considers that LATAM Airlines has violated the rights that are recognized by the legislation applicable data protection.
LATAM Airlines will treat user data at all times in strict confidentiality maintaining the mandatory duty of secrecy in respect thereof, in accordance with the provision of applicable regulations, adopting all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last updated: May 25, 2018