The Travel Voucher is a coupon that is valid for 12 months that you may redeem for LATAM services or cash.
Check the status of your Travel Voucher by entering the coupon number or airport at which it was issued.
How can I redeem my Travel Voucher?
We will transfer the corresponding amount in local currency using one of the following methods.
- Crediting your credit card.
- Western Union transfer.
- Redeem the voucher for cash in one of our Sales Offices.
- Bank transfer in some countries.
Check which are available in your country in Terms and Conditions.
Redeem for some of our services
- Purchase tickets.
- Pay for excess baggage.
- Fines or fare differences.
Where can I redeem my Travel Voucher?
- By contacting our Contact Center.
- At any of our Sales Offices by presenting the identity document registered on the Travel Voucher.
- On our website when you enter the passenger information to purchase a fare.
Terms and conditions
About the service
- The Travel Voucher can be redeemed for LATAM services or for cash, as is applicable for your compensation. These are mutually exclusive options.
- You don't need to present the Travel Voucher document when redeeming.
- Remember that you have a time limit of 12 months from the date of issue to redeem the voucher.
- You can redeem the Travel Voucher for services for another person if you do so in our Sales Offices or Contact Center. This option is not possible on our website.
- This document has no resale value and is not required to redeem its value.
- Their parents or an adult may redeem Travel Vouchers issued in the name of children by presenting the identity document of the minor or the family's record book.
- If you redeem your Travel Voucher for LATAM services the value of the voucher only covers payment of the net fare. Taxes and fees must be paid using another payment method.
Involuntary refunds of tickets purchased using a Travel Voucher.
- Half of the amount paid using a Travel Voucher, the taxes and fees and the additional payment you made will be returned. The additional payment will be returned using the same payment method used.
Voluntary refunds of tickets purchased using a Travel Voucher
- Refundable fares: Half of the amount paid using a Travel Voucher, the taxes and fees and the additional payment you made will be returned. The additional payment will be returned using the same payment method used.
- Non-refundable fares: only the total of the unused taxes and fees will be returned.
To redeem through Western Union:
- Redeeming a voucher this way is only available for adults.
- After redeeming the Travel Voucher you have 2 months to withdraw the money.
- This service is not available in the United States, Mexico, Europe, Brazil, Cuba, Colombia, Venezuela and Argentina.
Redeeming for cash
Redeeming vouchers for cash at Sales Offices is only available during business hours, Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 17:00 hrs. Payment will be made in local currency.
- Santiago: Redeeming vouchers for cash is available at all offices, except the sales offices at the Central Bus and Train Station (Estación Central), the Airport, Companies and Directors. This service is only available for quantities less than 400 USD.
- Regions: Redeeming vouchers for cash is available only at the central office. It is not available at the offices in Valparaiso, Puerto Varas, Castro, Puerto Aysén, Easter Island, Curicó, Rancagua and Talca. In Chile, for amounts less than 400 USD, redeeming vouchers for cash is conducted via bank transfer in national banks.
Colombia and Brazil
- Redeeming vouchers for cash is only available via national bank transfer.
- Redeeming vouchers for cash can only be done at the offices in Buenos Aires (Cerrito Offices) and the offices in the interior: Mendoza, Córdoba, Rosario, Neuquén, Bariloche, Salta and Bahía Blanca.
- Quito: Redeeming vouchers for cash is available at all offices except airport sales offices.
- Guayaquil: Available at the offices in Mall del Sol, Mall Policentro and the Central Office.
- Galapagos Islands: Only available at the central office.
- Lima: Redeeming vouchers for cash is available at the Miraflores, Maga Plaza, Plaza San Miguel, Jockey Plaza and Civic Center offices.
- Provinces: Redeeming vouchers is available at all sales offices.
United States and Canada
- Redeeming vouchers for cash via check or bank transfer is only available to residents and should be requested at the sales offices in the United States.
Redeeming vouchers for services:
- Does not apply to LATAM flights operated by other airlines.
- If the cost of services is more than the value of the Travel Voucher you may pay the difference using any of the available payment methods. If you redeem the voucher for a fare that is less in value than your Travel Voucher you will lose the difference that was not used.
- The fare purchase service is available in all countries where there are LATAM offices.
- In Brazil, redeeming a Travel Voucher may only be done through our Contact Center.