The Travel Voucher is a coupon valid for 12 months that you can redeem for LATAM services or cash through a bank transfer.
Check the status of your Travel Voucher by entering the coupon number or airport at which it was issued.
How can I redeem my Travel Voucher?
We will transfer the corresponding amount in local currency using one of the following methods.
- Bank transfer
- Redeem the voucher for cash in one of our Sales Offices.
Check which are available in your country in Terms and Conditions.
Redeem for some of our services
- Purchase tickets operated by LATAM Airlines Group.
- Pay for excess baggage.
- Fines or fare differences 100% LATAM Airlines Group.
Where can I redeem my Travel Voucher?
- On our website after entering the passenger information and purchasing your ticket.
- By contacting our Contact Center.
- In some of our Sales Offices by presenting the identity document that appears on the Travel Voucher.
- Redeeming by bank transfer in Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Uruguay is only available at the Contact Center.
Terms and conditions
Redeeming vouchers for services:
- This only applies to itineraries with flights sold and marketed by LATAM Airlines Group: LATAM Airlines Chile, LATAM Airlines Argentina, LATAM Airlines Peru, LATAM Airlines Colombia, LATAM Airlines Ecuador, LATAM Airlines Brazil and LATAM Airlines Paraguay.
- If the cost of services is more than the value of the Travel Voucher, you may pay the difference using any payment method that is available. If you redeem the voucher for a ticket with a lower value than your Travel Voucher, you will lose the unused difference.
- Ticket purchases can be performed through our Contact Center or any country that has LATAM Sales Offices.
- In our Contact Center you can redeem the Travel Voucher for services or bank transfer in favor of another person. Through our website is not possible. Contact us to inform you of the necessary documents to make the exchange.
- If you redeem your Travel Voucher for LATAM services, its value covers payment of the total fare. However, you can pay for taxes and fees using another payment method.
Redeeming vouchers via Western Union and credit cards
- Redeeming vouchers using one of these methods is no longer available. However, LATAM will honor all vouchers redeemed through November 9, 2016. If you have any questions, please contact our Contact Center.
Redeeming vouchers for cash via bank transfer
Redeeming vouchers for cash at Sales Offices is only available during business hours from Monday to Friday. Payment is performed in local currency based on the exchange rate on the date when the voucher is redeemed.
*Only applies for amounts under 399 USD and at certain offices. Review the list for each country.
Customer service hours at Sales Offices to redeem vouchers for cash:
General terms and conditions:
- You can redeem your Travel Voucher for LATAM services or cash depending on the applicable compensation. These are mutually exclusive options.
- You don't need to present the Travel Voucher document to redeem your voucher.
- Remember that you must redeem the voucher within 12 months after its date of issue.
- In Brazil, you may only redeem a Travel Voucher through our Contact Center.
- This voucher has no resale value and can be redeemed without presenting the actual document.
- Travel Vouchers issued to children can be redeemed by their parents or an adult by presenting the identity document of the minor or the family record book.
Involuntary refunds of tickets purchased using a Travel Voucher.
- LATAM will refund half of the amount paid with a Travel Voucher, unused taxes and fees and the additional payment made for the ticket. LATAM will refund it through the same payment method used to pay for the ticket.
Voluntary refunds of tickets purchased using a Travel Voucher
- Refundable fares: LATAM will refund half of the amount paid with a Travel Voucher, unused taxes and fees and the additional payment made for the ticket. LATAM will refund it through the same payment method used to pay for the ticket.
- Non-refundable fares: only the total of the unused taxes and fees will be returned.