Our VIP Lounges offer maximum comfort for your business trip or vacation. Located in the world's top airports, you can rest, relax or work there while you wait for your plane to board.
We currently have five lounges of our own and have hired others. All are designed to provide you with the best and most complete travel experience.
Review the location of the VIP lounges, their schedules and other information below:
LATAM VIP Lounges - International routes
* Miami International Airpot temporary VIP Lounge
In order to improve your experience and satisfaction, we inform you that we will be remodeling our VIP Lounge in Miami, which is why it will be temporarily closed with the aim of accelerating work times to the maximum. In the meantime, and thinking about your comfort, we invite you to visit our temporary VIP lounge, located on the 4th floor of Terminal J, before TSA/Security. Opening hours: monday to sunday, from 4.30 am to 1.30 am.
Third Party VIP Lounges - International routes
General rules for access
Customers who are boarding or connecting to international trips have the right to access VIP lounges:
- Passengers traveling in first class, on flights with any of the airlines that are members of the oneworld Alliance. Passengers can bring a companion with them at no additional cost.
- Passengers that have oneworld Alliance cards equivalent to the categories Sapphire and Emerald. Passengers can bring a companion with them at no additional cost.
- Passengers traveling in business class on flights belonging to any oneworld Alliance partner airlines. Cannot bring a companion with them.
Rules for entering the LATAM VIP lounges
- LATAM Pass Black Signature members who travel in LATAM Airlines can access LATAM VIP Lounges with their immediate family (spouse and children or parents) plus 01 companion. When travelling on any oneworld alliance partner airline, the benefit is limited to the ticket holder and a companion. When travelling with LATAM Airlines or any oneworld alliance partner, the benefit is limited to the ticket holder and a companion to access oneworld operated lounges.
- The members of the Platinum and Black category can access the lounge with a companion if they are traveling with LATAM or on another airline belonging to the oneworld Alliance.
- LATAM passengers traveling in Business or Premium Economy categories
- There's no limit to the number of companions when the companion is a baby under 2 years of age. Companions older than 2 years of age follow the aforementioned conditions.
- Service animals are allowed when traveling with people with special needs.
If you do not meet the requirements to access the VIP lounges, review our prices and enjoy this experience on the day of your trip.