PRECAUTIONS ON BOARD
Boarding and disembarking
- We have adjusted our boarding and disembarking process to avoid crowding
Mandatory use of face masks
- Local authorities and IATA (International Air Transport Association) have defined the use of these protection elements during your trip. They minimize the possibility of cross-infection among people on board. It is essential to wear them correctly; they must cover your mouth and nose completely, reducing the drops expelled when breathing, coughing, or sneezing by 90%.
- We suggest not to use masks with valves and to follow the manufacturer's recommendation regarding the time of use, remembering that a mask should be discarded and replaced if it becomes dirty, wet or deteriorated. For long-duration flights it is advisable to bring extra masks for replacement.
- The types of face masks to be worn can be the traditional surgical ones, or the N95, as well as hand-made fabric masks, as long as they completely cover your nose and mouth.
- No passenger will be allowed to board the plane without a properly worn face mask, except those who have processed a medical certification authorizing them to fly without it.