Review all the useful information when you redeem, change or refund a ticket with LATAM Pass KMS, because the transaction may have an additional fee.
Fees for redeeming tickets
Service charges for redeeming LATAM Pass tickets at our Contact Center or sales offices are in addition to boarding fees and taxes and vary depending on the flight you've redeemed, according to the following table:
Fees for changes and refunds
Changes and refunds of your LATAM Pass tickets have additional charges depending on the advance notice and distance of your flight and must be made at one of our Contact Center.
When can I change or refund LATAM Pass tickets?
• When the ticket hasn't been used or hasn't expired yet.
• That the request is made before or up to the same date as the trip.
• When the LATAM Pass KMS for redeeming are still valid.
• In the case of changes, there is an additional fee for the any differences in the fare.
How do I get a refund?
• By calling our Contact Center and after the refund has been processed, valid kilometers will be returned to your LATAM Pass KMS account.