Get more for your travel spending and join our programs while you have the possibility of redeeming valuable benefits tailored to your needs
BENEFITS TO THE CORPORATIONS
- One program delivers all of South America
- Discount Fares thought our unparalleled network
- One Global Point of contact and local servicing
- Dedicated Sales Force supporting your travel management
- Additional benefits to support your corporate travel needs
- Exceptional on-time performance
Network- We are the airline with more flights in South America
- 137 destinations in 25 countries
- Flights from USA and Canada to South America: Travel from New York, Miami, Los Angeles, Washington, Orlando and other cities
- Domestic flights in South America: Brazil (42), Peru (16), Chile (16), Argentina (14), Colombia (16), Ecuador (5)
Fleet – Most modern fleet in the region
- Around 320 aircraft – one of the youngest and most modern fleets in South America and the industry with an average age of 7 years.
More information about our fleet
BENEFITS TO THE TRAVELERS
- Travelling on the award winning South American carrier
- Select access to 600 VIP lounges around the world
- Earn qualifying miles in LATAM Pass, LATAM Fidelidade, or any other oneworld® members’ frequent flyer programs
- LATAM Airlines Loyalty Program Matches & Exemptions
- Enjoy special services and an array of exclusive benefits
Alliance – We are part of oneworld®
- Thanks to its constant strengthening of business alliances with other airlines, LATAM Airlines can transport passengers to all destinations around the world, offering the best connectivity in the industry at the regional level.
- oneworld® is made up of 14 airlines - Airberlin, American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LATAM Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7 Airlines, and SriLankan Airlines. The oneworld® alliance offers more privileges in less time, including access to a wider network of some of the best premium airport lounges around the world.
- Passengers traveling with both LATAM Airlines can earn qualifying miles and redeem awards in LATAM Pass, LATAM Fidelidade, AA Advantage or any other oneworld® member’s frequent flyer programs.
More information about our frequent flyer program and oneworld® alliance
Onboard experience and cabins
- We offer an outstanding flight experience. You will sense the difference, the moment you board your flight with us. From the first welcome smile, we invite you to enjoy what follows: your requests promptly satisfied by our award-winning service, international gourmet cuisine and a sommelier inspired wine list, stat-of-the art entertainment and a restful night on our comfortable sleeper seats.
More information about our cabins and onboad experience
- LATAM Airlines Group inaugurated South America's largest VIP Lounge in Santiago de Chile in March 2015. We also inaugurated three VIP Lounges for its frequent flyers in the cities of São Paulo, Santiago, Buenos Aires and Bogotá in the last three years. The new lounges strengthen the company's presence and the quality of its services in the region's most important airports.
- The lounges are inspired by South America and reflect the continent's natural heritage by drawing on the region's most distinctive elements and bringing them closer to the rest of the world.
- In addition, LAN and TAM’s frequent flyers have access around the world to the more than 600 VIP Lounges of member airlines of the oneworld® alliance.
More information about our VIP lounges