LATAM Fidelidade offers a world of possibilities to make your dreams come true. Find out the rules for accessing our Elite categories and enjoy all the benefits of the largest frequent flyer program in Latin America.
How to qualify for our Elite categories
As a LATAM Fidelidade member, you can access our superior categories by collecting Elite Points and segments flown with LATAM during a calendar year (between January 1 and December 31). Some categories also require minimum spending in Elite Dollars to qualify.
Unlike Multiplus Points, which you can redeem on flights and products, you collect Elite Points in order to qualify, and they’re calculated based on the distance you fly with LATAM and oneworld airlines, multiplied by a percentage that varies depending on the class, fare group and flight (domestic or international) that you choose.
Review the accumulation percentages for each case:
These are LATAM flights from one destination to another, with or without stopover, that have the same flight number
If you have a connection (stops that require you to disembark the airplane and change flight number), each segment is counted separately to qualify.
There are also special segments, defined as flights further than 1,000 miles in LATAM Premium Economy and Premium Business class.
This is the amount used to purchase tickets with LATAM and oneworld airlines, which does not include boarding fees, taxes or additional charges.
Review the options available for access to our Elite categories:
18,600 Elite Points with LATAM and oneworld (minimum 4 segments with LATAM).
25 segments flown with LATAM.
37,200 Elite Points with LATAM and oneworld (minimum 18,600 with LATAM) + 6,000 Elite Dollars.
18,600 Elite Points with LATAM and oneworld + 6 special segments + 6,000 Elite Dollars.
45 segments flown with LATAM.
74,500 Elite Points flown with LATAM and oneworld (minimum of 37,250 with LATAM) + 12,000 Elite Dollars.
49,700 Elite Points flown with LATAM and oneworld + 8 special segments + 12,000 Elite Dollars.
85 segments flown with LATAM.
130,400 Elite Points with LATAM + 24,000 Elite Dollars.
111,800 Elite Points with LATAM and oneworld + 16 special segments + 24,000 Elite Dollars.
Terms and Conditions
- To renew member categories in 2017, the qualifying rules from 2016 apply. Changes we made to these qualifying rules on January 1, 2017 will affect category renewal in 2018.
- To calculate Elite Dollars, flights taken between January 1 and December 31 of each year are taken into account, regardless of the purchase date.
- For minimum annual spending, only ticket prices will be considered. Boarding fees, taxes or any additional charges, such as excess baggage, preferred seats, tour packages and travel insurance, are not considered for this condition.
- “Marketed” is understood as flights sold by LATAM, regardless of the operator. In other words, a flight combined with any oneworld airline will also qualify for Elite Points as long as it is purchased entirely from LATAM.
- Qualification rules and cumulative percentages on domestic and international flights are valid for US resident members.
Check how many Elite KMS and Elite Dollars you’ve earned in your account statement. You can also easily view your progress in complying with qualification rules for a superior category.