Qualify for our Elite categories
As a LATAM Pass member you can access our superior categories by earning Elite Points and segments flown with LATAM during one calendar year (between January 1 and December 31). For some categories you may also be required to spend a minimum amount in Elite Dollars.
This is how to earn Elite Points
Elite Points are calculated based on the distance you fly on LATAM flights, multiplied by a percentage that varies depending on the cabin class, fare category and flight that you choose (domestic or international).
Earning percentages on domestic flights:
Earning percentages on international flights:
This is how to earn LATAM segments
These are LATAM flights from one destination to another, with or without stopover, that have the same flight number
If you have a connection (stops that require you to disembark the airplane and change flight number), each segment is counted separately to qualify.
There are also special segments, defined as flights further than 1,000 miles in LATAM Premium Economy and Premium Business class.
This is how to earn Elite Dollars
This is the amount used to purchase flights that are comercialized and operated by LATAM, which does not include boarding fees, taxes or additional charges.
This is how to access our Elite categories:
18,600 Elite Points with LATAM and oneworld (minimum 4 segments with LATAM).
25 segments flown with LATAM.
37,200 Elite Points with LATAM and oneworld (minimum 18,600 with LATAM) + 6,000 Elite Dollars.
18,600 Elite Points with LATAM and oneworld + 6 special segments + 6,000 Elite Dollars.
45 segments flown with LATAM.
74,500 Elite Points flown with LATAM and oneworld (minimum of 37,250 with LATAM) + 12,000 Elite Dollars.
49,700 Elite Points flown with LATAM and oneworld + 8 special segments + 12,000 Elite Dollars.
85 segments flown with LATAM.
130,400 Elite Points with LATAM + 24,000 Elite Dollars.
111,800 Elite Points with LATAM and oneworld + 16 special segments + 24,000 Elite Dollars.
Terms and Conditions
- To renew member categories in 2018, the qualifying rules from 2017 apply.
- For the effects of calculation, Elite Dollars are considered as flights flown between January 1 and December 31 of each year, regardless of the purchase date.
- For minimum annual spending, only ticket prices will be considered. Boarding fees, taxes or any additional charges, such as excess baggage, preferred seats, tour packages and travel insurance, are not considered for this condition.
- Marketed flights are those sold and operated by LATAM or another company that may have an earning points agreement with the LATAM Pass frequent flyer program.
- These qualifying rules are valid for US resident members.
Check how many Elite Points and Elite Dollars you’ve earned in your account statement. You can also easily view your progress in complying with qualification rules for a superior category.