Turn your LATAM flights into points and make your dreams come true
Discover the places you've always wanted to visit, earning points every time you fly with a fare that qualifies.
Do you know how many points you earn when flying with LATAM?
The number of points you get is determined by the multiplier of your member category and the amount of dollars you spent on your fare, excluding taxes, charges and additional services.
Laura is a Gold member and she purchased a ticket for US$ 900.
Terms and Conditions
- LATAM Pass Points will not be accumulated on domestic or international flights purchased with Promo fares.
- To calculate the LATAM Pass Points you've earned with flights marketed by LATAM Airlines, we only consider the ticket price. This new condition means that boarding fees, taxes or any additional expenses such as excess baggage, preferred seat, tour packages and travel insurance are not taken into account.
- For tickets purchased in a currency other than US dollars, the exchange rate we will use is the IATA Exchange Rate, which is updated daily from Monday to Friday. The reference exchange rate is available online.
- The maximum amount of points you can earn is 60,000 LATAM Pass Points per segment.
- Remember to enter your LATAM Pass member number when making your purchase. That way, your LATAM Pass Points will be added to your account within a maximum of 7 days following your flight. If you still don’t see the points on your account, you can request them here.
- Flights with associated airlines, Alaska Airlines, Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines and Swiss Airlines, allow you to earn points like Other Airlines, even whern they are marketed by Latam Airlines. This benefit is not available on flights from South America to North America or from South America to Africa.
- On flights marketed by LATAM and operated by Jetstar Airways and Korean Air, Multiplus points and Qualifying points will be earned according to the same rules as LATAM flights.
- On flights marketed by LATAM and operated by Air China, Air Italy, Air Tahiti Nui, China Eastern, Interjet, Passaredo, South African Airways, Vueling and Westjet, no Multiplus points or Qualifying points will be earned.
- This information applies to program members residing in U.S.