Turn your LATAM flights into points, and use them for something really enjoyable
On qualifying flights, collect points on your account on each trip you take.
Do you know how many you collect when flying with LATAM?
The number of points you get is determined by the multiplier of your member category and the amount you spent on the ticket, excluding taxes, charges and additional services.
Terms and Conditions
- Multiplus Points will not be accumulated on domestic or international flights purchased with Promo fares.
- To calculate the Multiplus Points you've earned with flights marketed by LATAM Airlines, we only consider the ticket price. This new condition means that boarding fees, taxes or any additional expenses such as excess baggage, preferred seat, tour packages and travel insurance are not taken into account.
- For tickets purchased in a currency other than US dollars, the exchange rate we will use is the IATA Exchange Rate, which is updated daily from Monday to Friday. The reference exchange rate is available online.
- The maximum amount of points you can earn is 60,000 Multiplus Points per segment.
- Remember to enter your LATAM Pass member number when making your purchase. That way, your Multiplus Points will be added to your account within a maximum of 7 days following your flight. If you still don’t see the points on your account, you can request them here.
- Flights with associated airlines, Alaska Airlines, Lufthansa, Austrian Airlines and Swiss Airlines, allow you to earn points like Other Airlines, even whern they are marketed by Latam Airlines. This benefit is not available on flights from South America to North America or from South America to Africa.
- On flights marketed by LATAM and operated by Jetstar Airways and Korean Air, Multiplus points and Qualifying points will be earned according to the same rules as LATAM flights.
- On flights marketed by LATAM and operated by Air China, Air Italy, Air Tahiti Nui, China Eastern, Interjet, Passaredo, South African Airways, Vueling and Westjet, no Multiplus points or Qualifying points will be earned.
- This information applies to program members residing in U.S.