Protect your passwords and personal information
Surf the internet securely and protect your privacy. Learn more about tips that will help you avoid misuse of your passwords and personal information on latam.com:
- Create a safe password that is easy to remember and hard for other people to decipher.
- Don't include personal information such as your birthday, the name of a family member or your account number.
- Avoid series of numbers or letters, such as 123456 o qwerty.
- Don't use the same LATAM Pass password for different services, especially for bank accounts.
- Be careful with strangers. Don't change or recover your password in public places.
- Your password is personal and non-transferable.
- Change it periodically; every 4 months at the most.